jorgen games Ltd
Based in London, UK
20th September 2019 (Early Access)
$14.99 (Early Access Price)
English, more TBA
Press / Business Contact:
Truck the System is a game about building trucks, and then using them to race, fight, or complete obstacle courses, all in up to 8 player multiplayer.
A powerful level editor means that there are always new ways to play the game, and playlist functionality allows for continually running games in matchmaking.
Features Summary (Currently implemented in early access)
- Place-anywhere truck builder gives players freedom to build their ideal truck.
- Wide range of different parts to choose from, so every truck can be unique.
- Range of weapons from sawblades to sniper rifles, and lasers to tank cannons.
- Powerful level-editor allows players to make their own tracks, obstacle courses and game modes.
- Up to 8 player multiplayer, that’s up to 7 people you can blow up, or leave behind in your dust.
- Flexible server settings further extend the possibilities of custom game modes.
See here for a full feature description.
Low file size Clips (Right-click video names to download)
About the developer
Truck the System is the first commercial title from new studio jorgen games Ltd, a one-person studio currently based in London, UK and run by Oliver Dolan.
Game development has been my passion for the past 10 years, and I believe I’m now ready to go through with a commercial release. With Truck the System, I’m hoping to build a community of map-makers and players, and have fun along the way.
jorgen games Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales with company number 11960029
Company Address: jorgen games Ltd, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
jorgen games Ltd allows for the contents of Truck the System and this website to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. These materials are used at the user’s own risk.